The Zimbabwe University Libraries Consortium (ZULC) has the pleasure of inviting Library and Information Professionals, Publishers, Authors, Book Distributors, Academics, Researchers, Policy makers, Exhibitors and other persons with an interest in the library and information services sector to the 4th ZULC Biennial Conference to be held from 27th – 29th March 2019 at the ZESA National Training Centre in Belvedere, Harare, Zimbabwe.
The Conference provides an opportunity for players in the library and information services sector to meet and discuss wide ranging contemporary issues in the sector that are affecting academic librarianship in this rapidly changing digital economy.
Staying in the game: Redefining academic library service to meet 21st century user needs.
- Role of user experience in building customer relationship and redefining library services.
- ICT services and the academic library.
- Innovation, sustainability and cooperation among libraries.
- Library research support services in the 21st century.
- Transforming library and higher education services in support of industrialisation and modernisation.
- The role of academic libraries in addressing issues of intellectual property rights in a digital age.
- Research data management services in libraries.
- Library 2.0 and the transformation of library services.
- Contributions of academic libraries towards the attainment of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- $130.00 per delegate for early bird registration. Early registration ends on 31January 2019;
- $150.00 per delegate after the expiry of early bird registration 31 January 2019.
- $50 per student delegate;
- Registration fee covers teas, lunch and cordials for the 3 days of the conference. The fee does not include accommodation.
- Information on available accommodation is available at: http://www.zulc.ac.zw or can be sought from the Conference Organising Secretary on email@example.com.
- For further information on the conference please visit our website: http://www.zulc.ac.zw/
- Specific requests for invitation letters to the conference can also be requested.
- If you have questions, please contact the Conference Organising Committee Secretariat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com